Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! To reach not only my own students, but also other elementary music students around the globe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, I've created a space for my own resources of fun songs, activities, as well as other resources recommendations. For starters, below is a medley that I recorded that was going to be in my own school's K-1 Spring Concert. Singing, clapping, and dancing along is highly encouraged!
Here's some questions to go along with the video:
1. Can you name the instruments in the video? (Hint: One is a Hawaiian guitar and the other is a rhythm instrument)
2. What instrument families are each of the instruments in? (Woodwinds, Brass, Strings, or Percussion)
3. Did you hear more than one voice singing at one time?
To play this video, view this post from your live site.
1. See if you can name the instruments in the video! (Hint: One is a Hawaiian guitar and the other is a rhythm instrument) Ukulele and Egg Shaker
2. What instrument families are both of the instruments in? Strings, Percussion
3. Did you hear more than one voice singing at one time? There's two other notes being sung aside from the melody line! Those were called harmonies. Harmonies are more than one note played or sung at the same time that into a musical chord.
How did you do? Let me know in the comments! :)
- Miss Primm